Stress can also have an indirect impact on new brain cell production. A special protein in our brains keeps our brain cells healthy, and facilitates the creation of new brain cells.
But too much prolonged stress and an abundance of cortisol in the body stops the production of the brain-derived neurotrophic factor from being produced, in turn preventing healthy brain cell function and new brain cell production from taking place.
Again, managing stress and cortisol levels is vital here, but there are also natural solutions to stimulate healthy brain cell production. These include:
• Cellular Complex
The CELLULAR COMPLEX is a proprietary blend of Essential Oils that supports healthy cellular integrity. The blend includes Clove, Thyme, and Wild Orange Essential Oils, providing powerful antioxidants that help protect against oxidative stress. It also includes Essential Oils from Frankincense, Lemongrass, Summer Savory, and Niaouli.
• Supports healthy cellular integrity.*
• Protects body and cells from oxidative stress*
• Promotes overall cellular health*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Add one to two drops to citrus drinks, teas, or water, and consume daily to protect the body and cells from oxidative stress.*
• Massage one to two drops into the base of the skull and down the spine.
• Place one drop on the roof of the mouth for fast absorption into the brain.
• Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing topical massage.
QUESTION – DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE UNDER TOO MUCH OR PROLONGED STRESS ON A REGULAR BASIS?