Safe and Secure
My heart for the world is that we would see the love of the Creator through His eyes - that we would realize the power He has and that He has given us to be Lights in this dark world. Psalm 91 is a real encouragement to me and I know it will be for you as well.
When you sit enthroned under the shadow of Shaddai, you are hidden in the strength of God Most High. 2 He’s the hope that holds me and the Stronghold to shelter me, the only God for me, and my great confidence. 3 He will rescue you from every hidden trap of the enemy, and he will protect you from false accusation and any deadly curse. 4 His massive arms are wrapped around you, protecting you. You can run under his covering of majesty and hide. His arms of faithfulness are a shield keeping you from harm. 5 You will never worry about an attack of demonic forces at night nor have to fear a spirit of darkness coming against you. 6 Don’t fear a thing! Whether by night or by day, demonic danger will not trouble you, nor will the powers of evil launched against you. 7 Even in a time of disaster, with thousands and thousands being killed, you will remain unscathed and unharmed. 8 you will be a spectator as the wicked perish in judgment, for they will be paid back for what they have done! 9–10 When we live our lives within the shadow of God Most High, our secret hiding place, we will always be shielded from harm. How then could evil prevail against us or disease infect us? 11 God sends angels with special orders to protect you wherever you go, defending you from all harm. 12 If you walk into a trap, they’ll be there for you and keep you from stumbling. 13 You’ll even walk unharmed among the fiercest powers of darkness, trampling every one of them beneath your feet! 14 For here is what the Lord has spoken to me: “Because you have delighted in me as my great lover, I will greatly protect you. I will set you in a high place, safe and secure before my face. 15 I will answer your cry for help every time you pray, and you will find and feel my presence even in your time of pressure and trouble. I will be your glorious hero and give you a feast. 16 You will be satisfied with a full life and with all that I do for you.
For you will enjoy the fullness of my salvation!”
Here are some ideas on making over your medicine cabinet for a 72 Hour Emergency
click on box photo below to order
1) Oregano: This immune-enhancing oil has antioxidant properties which support the respiratory system when diffused or inhaled.
Tip: Take several drops in an empty veggie cap to boost the immune system.
2) Peppermint: This is a great alleviator of tension headaches and upset stomachs. It promotes clear breathing.
Tip: Apply to neck and forehead with Lavender to calm stress and tension. Coming down with a virus? Here's a little testimonial: When flying, my Captain noticed he was coming down with a sore throat - He took one drop every 30 minutes, orally, of Peppermint and by the end of the day he no longer was ill!
3) Lemon: This citrus oil is made from the peel and is a powerful cleansing agent that cleans surfaces as well as an air purifier.
Tip: A few drops of Lemon will improve the taste and quality of your water supply - I add two drops to 32 oz of water with 1/2 squeezed lemon!
4) Lavender:This floral plant calms the emotions during stress and anxiety and soothes irritated lips and skin.
Tip: Apply to a bug bite or sunburn to help ease minor itchiness and discomfort
5) PastTense Tension Blend: Relieves tension from occasional overwork and fatigue.
Tip: Apply to temples, neck and shoulders when experiencing tension discomfort.
6) Melaleuca: Expedites the skin's recovery process. Melaleuca contains potent cleansing properties for external and internal uses, and supports oral health.
Tip: Apply 1-2 drops to cleanse and recover affected areas on the skin.One drop of this oil is also good for stings and for blisters!
7) Purify Cleansing Blend: This blend rids the home of unpleasant odors and makes an effective cleaning agent.
Tip: Mix a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spritz to counteract bad air quality or protect from harmful elements in the air.
8) Frankincense: Promotes cellular health, immunity, and a healthy inflammatory response.
Tip: Apply Frankincense to sore joints or distressed skin likes cuts from shaving.Take a drop orally to support healthy cellular function.
9) Breathe Respiratory Blend or Drops: Clears airways and supports overall respiratory health.
Tip: Rub on chest or around sinuses before bed. Drops are great for relieving coughs.
10) DigestZen/Softgels: Amazing soft gels that calm stomach upset and helps digestion.
Tip: Take a soft gel or put a drop of the essential oil on your tongue after consuming hard to digest foods.
11) Clove: Promotes blood circulation, benefits cardiovascular health, and helps ward off free radicals.
Tip: Apply one drop to soothe teeth or gums, or add a drop to your toothbrush!
12) TerraShiled: This blend protects against insects and mosquitoes.
Tip: Rub or spray around your door or window seals to deter insects from entering. (doTERRA sells spray bottles in various sizes)
13) OnGuard Protective Blend: One of my favorite oils - it strengthens immune function and protects against elements that can weaken the immune system.
Tip: Take soft gels for an ultimate immunity defense. Make a 16 ounce glass spray bottle with isopropyl alcohol and 25 drops OnGuard Essential oil and spray on hands, door handles, and other community surfaces. (use 70% alcohol and above for effectiveness in killing virus')
14) Deep Blue Rub: This soothing rub helps my sore muscles before and after my workouts. It helps ease achiness in muscles and joints.
15) OnGuard Toothpaste Samples: Great for traveling and comes in a package of 10.
16) Fractionated Coconut Oil has a long shelf life and does not require refrigeration. I use this when I apply all my oils. It enables them to go deeper into the cells and helps to calm sensitive skin when applying essential oils.
17) Terra Greens provides my body with a daily supplementation of fruits and veggies.
18) Slim & Sassy Shake will deliver essential nutrients and protein sources when trying to get the most out of a weight loss program.
19) Correct X Essential Ointment is a soothing topical cream that's a petroleum and preservative free gentle and non-irritating ointment.This natural ointment helps soothe skin and keeps it clean while recovering from distress. It provides a moisture barrier that helps protect while simultaneously soothing and hydrating the skin.
20) Other Suggested Items: Freeze-dried fruit, vegetables, and nuts. Flashlight, battery-powered radio, and cel phone charger, matches, first aid items, rope, whistle.
This gentle dog shampoo is super easy to make using any of your oils on hand for your doggie.
I used these items:
Thank you for coming by and reading. I don't take it for granted that you're here.
Let me know, in the comments section if there's anything you'd like to see on my weekly posts and subscribe to get my weekly posts in your in box.
May your week be filled with blessings -